Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Countdown to Christmas: 21 Days

Hello everyone,

Victoria's Secret Fashion show is on tonight! I am sure most guys are excited about this.

I can't wait until tomorrow when they are giving out the free fashion show makeup bag with a $75 purchase. It is a good way to buy gifts for others and get something free for yourself. I have started buying gifts for some people and this past weekend they were having a buy 2 get 1 free gift sets. Of course, the 2 are gifts and the one free is for myself.

The packaging is gorgeous on its own and if you are lazy with Christmas wrapping like me, just give this as it is.

Here are 2 of my favorite scents from Victoria's Secret:
The infamous Love Spell (this scent is nostalgic for many people). There is no other scent like this and to make the scent last, it's good to apply the body wash along with the body lotion and the body splash.

My second favorite is Pure Seduction. It's not too overpowering and has a sweet scent.

With these gift purchase I was also able to get these iphone 5 cell phones cases for free. Nothing beats getting additional items for free while buying gifts for others. I am not sure if there are still available, but check your local Victoria's Secret stores.

Until next time,
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment