Monday, December 3, 2012

Countdown to Christmas: 22 Days

Hello everyone,

I am in love with a product that I picked up from Lush a month ago! I have never felt or smelled anything this good. It feels luxurious like my skin have been soaked in a bath of rose petals. I would love to get unlimited amount of this body conditioner. The one I have here is the Ro's Argan.


For a small container like this, it cost $32.95. It's so expensive that I use it sparingly. The body conditioner is meant to be used after you have washed your body with soap. This will be the last thing you apply before you get out of the shower. A little goes a long way. After washing, slather a small handful all over your body and rinse. Gently pat dry and you will end up with soft, rose-scented skin. There is no need to apply additional moisturizer to your body unless you choose to.

It's been almost a month and I used it everyday. I still have some left and will repurchase another one, but I am still not happy about the cost. If I had to choose a signature scent, this will be it.


Other items that I have purchased a month ago are the Estee Lauder nail polish. The packaging is great as expected for the price that you are paying for and the colors are very opaque. With a top coat, it last about 5-6 days. Since I have good experience with them so far, I will be trying the other colors from Estee Lauder.

Color: Blue Blood

Color: Ultra Violet

Until next time,
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.


Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment