Monday, April 1, 2013

Cooking with Sugarcookie #15: $10 for two meals

Hello Everyone,

I like to make fast, cheap, simple meals that are healthy and have everything in moderation. Most of the time I would cook at home because I can control how much salt I add and what I put in. Today, I made grilled chicken breast with baked baby potatoes and brussels sprouts on the side.

Total: $10 for two meals: dinner and lunch


Defrost 2 chicken breast: One for dinner and the other for lunch
Just simple salt and ground pepper then they are ready to be grilled. I only grilled the surface of the meat and then put it in the oven to have it fully cooked

For the baby potatoes, I washed them and cut them into cubes.


Add canola olive oil(a healthier choice) and 1-2 teaspoon(s) of salt

Put them on a tin foil and baked them for 40 minutes or until brown 

While that is baking, I start soaking the brussels sprouts in water to clean them. 

Then chopped some garlic

Put the garlic into the pan with some olive oil and once they turned brown, I would throw in the brussels sprouts. 

Now, it's time to eat.


Bon Appetit!

Until next time, 
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment