Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Eyelash Extensions Update

Hello Everyone,

I have mentioned about eyelash extensions in the past and I have gotten them again. This time, it will be here to stay because paying for the initial fee are always expensive. One important thing about eyelash extensions is the commitment. If you are planning to just get it done one time, it may not be worth your while and the money. Another important thing is finding a place that does a good job. It took me several tries to find a place that knows what they are doing.

Here are two places that I would recommend in the city: The Social Beauty Co and Lash Tec. I do prefer The Social Beauty Co more because the two owners are very knowledgeable and they do a superb job.

I have very minimal makeup on and nothing on my eyes. With the eyelash extensions, there is no need to even apply mascara or eyeshadows. It automatically brightens up your eyes.


These lashes were done at The Social Beauty Co 5 days ago and they still look good. Their prices on listed on their website. I go back every 2 -2.5 weeks to get them filled and cleaned up.


There are different length and thickness depending on your preference. However, if you pick the thicker lashes, they will feel heavy and fall out faster than the thinner ones if your original lashes cannot support them. I would suggest starting out thin and make adjustments as you go. I have the thinner lashes on currently and I will probably stay with the same ones.

I hope this helps in your decision on getting eyelash extensions. I have been maintaining them for almost 3 months and will definitely continue. The average price to maintain them every 2-3 weeks is $65 at The Social Beauty Co. Some people get mani-pedi every month, I get my eyelash done instead and the price is almost the same.

And yes, I am snacking on Flaming Hot Cheetos!

Until next time, 
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment