Sunday, June 2, 2013

Pandora Jewelry Review

Hello Everyone,

Pandora jewelry was first introduced to the US in 2000. It has been around for a while and has really expanded in the last few years. I remember seeing this in a jewelry store in the East Coast two years ago and thought it was a great idea. Then a Pandora store opened in a mall near me, but I never stepped a foot inside the store because I know would want to collect them all.

If you remember in the past there was this huge rave about the Italian Charm bracelet. This is a similar idea, but so much better.
What I love about Pandora is the bracelet is very versatile. You can wear it by itself or with a few simple charms. If you have two bracelets, you can make it into a necklace. Just an endless amount of ways you can wear the jewelry. The quality is the same as what you would get at Tiffany & Co. and it cost less.

When I was younger, there was a fashion no-no where gold and silver cannot be worn together. I have always broken that rule because I love the way they look together and Pandora does that combination. I am waiting for my other bracelet to come in where the clasp is made out of 14K and the bracelet is sterling silver.
There are many different brands of bracelets out there with the same charm concept, but quality of the jewelry at Pandora is beyond what I have expected. Each piece is handcrafted with a nice heavy weight that will last forever. 

I want to complete my bracelets and eventually pass them down to my children one day. The charms I have will reflect who I am and the stages in my life.

I tried to get charms that are two tone, however, they are a bit more expensive because the gold is made out of 14K.

Here is what I have so far on my Pandora bracelet:
Bag- I am a total bag lady. It can be high end or low end bags as long as I like the style.
Shoe- I love fashion and clothes. Also, to represent my blogs.
Scottie (dog)- the closest to representing Mochi (my dog)
Teapot- I love drinking tea



 It also looks nice stacked with a watch:

I also got a pink leather bracelet from Pandora because I like to show my support for breast cancer awareness and since two of my uncles passed away with cancer I like to support any cancer research that are out there.


These jewelry will last forever and will be a good sentimental value to give to your children.

Also loving my $5 owl theme mousepad to match my white table.


Until next time,
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment