Monday, June 10, 2013

Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey

Hello Everyone,

For those who love fruity, sweet scents, I found another great perfume to keep an eye out for. It's the Nectarine Blossom & Honey (NBH) by Jo Malone.

Jo Malone's product are sky high expensive that is why I use it sparingly. The first time I smelled it was in a magazine ad and I like anything with honey so it was calling my name.

I went to the mall to smell it one more time to make sure I liked it and that it wasn't just a fluke because it is expensive. I didn't pick it up at the time, but it was on my mind for two weeks. Then I decided to  get it. So, it is something to think about before making the purchase.

It has a combination of ripening nectarines, refreshing peach sorbet, hints of plum, blackcurrant combined with acacia honey.

The smell is fantastic, but I just wish the scent would stay on longer.
It comes it with cute packaging.


I got both the cologne and body creme. I love spraying this on my clothes. It doesn't smell like you are wearing a heavy perfume. Very clean and refreshing.



I am also taking on making my own jewelry. After watching some of the videos from HRH, I feel inspired. I have ordered most of the items shown here from ebay.
Hopefully, I will be able to complete my bracelets with the beautiful swarovski crystals to show in my later blogpost. 




Wish me luck!
Until next time, 
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment