Monday, June 13, 2011

What's in my Bag #2

Hello Everyone,

I haven't done a What's in my Bag blog in a while and a lot of people always wonder what really is in my bag because it's so heavy. I don't personally thing its THAT heavy, but of course, I can see why people feel that way. It is true, that the bigger the bag, the more stuff you are going to carry. Sometimes, I will stuff more things in my bag than it can hold.... to a point where I cannot even close my bag. That is when I know I need to clean it out.

I do feel all the things in my bag are necessities.... but I know it may seem a lot or too much to others, especially my boyfriend. I do try to lessen the load in my bag, however, things just happen to fall back in... maybe there is a ghost who is doing this (I just don't want to admit that it is me). =o)

So, here is my purple leather bag that I got on Hautelook.com. I never owned a real purple leather bag before and it's nice to add some color to an outfit. I love how soft the leather feels.

Inside this bag is full of wonderful things:
My Juicy Couture leather wallet- a definite must have in my bag.

My cute pink makeup bag with my initial on it. This bag holds a lot of goodies.

The goodies I have in here are: floss (a must-have), q-tips (in case my makeup smears), carry-on size lotion, hand sanitizer, MAC lipstick in Lazy Day, NYX lip gloss in frosted beige, cherry carmex, MAC Fulfilled plushglass, MAC Hue, MAC VIVA GLAM 2 Lady Gaga Amplified, MAC Pet Me blush, Hello Kitty roller, Hello Kitty mirror, bobby pins, and LUSH Honey trap lip balm. I know I have a lot of lip products more than anything else, but it gives me options.

Of course, most of you know by now that I collect coupons. If I go shopping I can see what I have to help me save some money. I also carry my iphone charger because I don't like the feeling that my phone is going to run out of power.

I do carry two sets of gum with me because I know people would ask me. As you can see I love the fruity flavors. I carry a roll of doggy bags just in case when I want to walk my dog and she has an accident- BAM! I am prepared. I also have to bring a set of ear phones when I feel like listening to music. My ID badge for work.

See, all of these items are necessities.... I don't know why my bag gets so heavy.....

Another lotion that is great for giving me that summer glow. Then I have another lip balm and of course, my sunglasses.

I also carry a camera with me just in case I want to take some pictures. This is the best camera I have ever used. LUMIX is the way to go for a digital handheld camera.

These items are also important to carry in my bag..... a note pad, pen, and a marker for any quick notes. A spoon.... yes, the spoon is for my yogurt parfait that I eat every morning. The orange is a snack that I like to have just in case I want to munch on something and it is also healthy.

I know.... more lip products.... I just feel again, more options.... As a girl, sometimes you want to put on something different and it's all here.

I can probably take this out of my bag, but I just love the scent.... These are travel sizes and I can see myself using them from time to time. EOS lip balm is also a great product to carry too.... shucks! I guess that's what adds up....

Lastly, my keys and my phone. These are a NEED!

By reviewing what's in my bag, I know I need to take some lip products out. And once I do take those products out, that's when I want to use it the most. It always happens like that.

I wonder what are in other people's bag.....
Have a wonderful night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment