Monday, April 22, 2013

Khol's Lauren Conrad Spring 2013 collection and Pier 1 Imports

Hello Everyone,

Ever since Lauren Conrad's Spring 2013 collection came out at Khol's I am smitten with her clothes. Her clothes are exactly my style. They are classic, chic, effortless, feminine, and rarely do you see prices over $70. I have several shirts from her collection and they fit well to my frame. The blazers are gorgeous. I picked up a cream and a gray color blazer because I can pair them up with shorts or jeans for a casual look and a blouse with a skirt or dress pants for a business look, very versatile.  This is the only reason I go to Khol's.







When I was there I also picked up a pair of sandals from Union Bay. I love the aztec pattern and the simple zipper at the back to slip-on.




The next place I went to is my favorite store for home decors: Pier 1 Imports.
I have been looking for a simple white table that I can put near the door and I found just the right one. It was on sale and white just makes everything look clean.


Until next time,
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment