Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Essie In the Cab-ana and Dj play that song neon 2013 nail polish collection

Hello Everyone,

I am so glad to have my internet fixed because the whole week I was dying to blog. Recently, I picked up some of Essie's Spring 2013 nail polish collections and those will be the colors I will be wearing for the rest of Spring and Summer.

One of the collection is called In the Cab-ana. It's a combination of soft pastel and bold colors. Most of Essie's formula for nail polish goes on nicely with just two coats.

I only have three out of the four shades from the collection:
From left to right: First Timer, Under Where?, Come Here.

Here is First Timer on my nails:

For the Dj Play that Song collection it is filled with bold, neon colors. These colors look great on tan skin. It makes the color pop even more.

I have four out of the six shades for this collection:
From left to right: DJ Play that Song, Saturday Disco Fever, Shake your $$ Maker, and Bottle Service. I also have a white polish in Blanc on the side to indicate if you add white underneath neon colors, it will intensify the color.

I have Bottle Service and Blanc on my toes:

Add some bright colors and have fun!

Until next time, 
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment