Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Quirky hobby- My salt and pepper shaker collection

Hello Everyone,

Once in a while I do like to share something personal that not a lot of people know about me, but now, I guess everyone knows. I do have a quirky hobby and it's collecting salt and pepper shakers. It started a few years ago when I purchased my house and I didn't know what to put in a glass display that my grandparents left for me. While looking at decors at Pier 1 Imports, I saw some cute salt and pepper shakers that I just had to get. Ever since then, I am always on the hunt for unique salt and pepper shakers. I do have other quirky hobbies and this is just one of the many.

Here are some of my salt and pepper shakers that I would like to share (I do feel like an old lady with this hobby, but who cares):







My favorite is the dog and the fire hydrant.

One of my favorite drink from T-pumps is the red bean smoothie with red beans and tapioca balls. Just can't get enough red beans in my drink.

YOLO!!!

I am liking the SketchMe app right now! It turns a picture into a drawing. How cool is that! Ok... quirky!


Unti next time,
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment