Monday, April 8, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects Review

Hello Everyone,

Olay has always been known for facial and anti-aging skin care.  They have recently launched a collection called Olay Fresh Effects.


I am always looking for good facial cleanser and lotion. I read a lot of good reviews for the face lotion and decided to try the entire line altogether.


In the morning, I would start with the shine minimizer cleanser because my face can get oily throughout the day. I have oily to combination skin. Some people thinks it makes their skin feel too dry, but for me, I do like it because after I wash my face I usually apply lotion before my makeup. The scent is very refreshing and not overpowering.


I really enjoy the Fresh Effects satin finish lotion. It's "fresh and feather-light," just like what the box says. It does help control the shine and gives my face a satin effect which is exactly what I am looking for. This works great if you have a foundation that you want to sheer out because it's too thick. 

Since summer is coming, it's always not a good idea to pile on a lot of foundation. I usually like to wear BB creams or any tinted moisturizers on a daily basis. I have tried many BB creams and CC creams, this is probably one of my favorite American brand BB cream. Just FYI, this does not cover large imperfections- may need concealer in addition if you want more coverage. This BB cream is good for creating a natural even color and hiding small imperfections. It's very sheer and has SPF 15 which is a plus. 

All-in-all, I do feel all three of these work great together, but if I do need to pick one, I would recommend the satin finish lotion. 

Until next time, 
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment