Thursday, May 30, 2013

Skylark by Elle and Blair Nail Polish Review

Hello Everyone,

I love nail polish and I just had to try Skylark Wild & Free because the colors look amazing.  Elle and Blair are two sister makeup gurus on YouTube who just came out with their mini nail lacquer set. Skylark is their trademark name for their cosmetic line.

The nail polish set is called Wild & Free which I think suits the colors.

Now on the other hand, the formula or the consistency of the formula in the nail polish is a bit streaky and does not glide evenly along the nail. I did have to apply 3 coats for sure to get a nice even, opaque color on my nail. Comparing the formula to OPI or even Essie, it's not comparable at all. However, after so many coats, I do like the colors and will continue wearing them for summer.

They do also chip fairly quickly, especially with the pink color called B-Days in Cabo. I was a disappointed because that was the first color I put on and just after 4 hours, the paint on the tip of my nails have already came off as you can see below.

This peach neon color is actually my favorite so far and it is called Jelly Shot.

Overall, I do like the collection, just not the formula.

I have been craving for cereals lately and here are two of my favorite ones: Honey Smacks and Corn POPS. I know these are plain and not as fun as Lucky Charms or Fruit Loops, but I like them like this. I don't like my milk turning into different colors or fruity flavors. 

When I eat my cereal, I only pour a little at a time because I don't like them soft and soggy. 

Alright, enough about my cereal right? 
Mochi just want to say 'Hi' 

Until next time,
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment