Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Japanese Canmake Makeup

Hi Everyone,

It is sad to see the people in Japan suffering from this horrible triple disaster. One of the most successful and respectful country that is known for its hi-tech and well made products is now in need of help. Despite all the tragedies that happened, seeing them work together and helping each other has put our country in shame. There are no reports of looting or people hurting each other. Wow... kudos to them for modeling the way!

I just need to get that off my shoulder... ok now, let's get into the blog. I have heard a lot of good reviews about Canmake makeup products that are made in Japan. I ordered 3 products a month ago from a website called Yesstyle and I have to say they are very pigmented. Yesstyle is a site that sells clothes, beauty, jewelry, bags, etc from Asia. The products that I got are all for cheeks, but I am sure their other products are just as pigmented.

I got two different colors of the Canmake cream cheek.
The first one is a peachy color..... it doesn't have a name on it just the number which is 05



Oh my, Oh my.... this is such a beautiful color. The product feels soft and creamy with some hint of glitter. I can see some sparkles when the product is in the container, but once I apply it onto my cheek I can't see the glitter anymore which is good because I like to wear this on an everyday basis and not look shiny.

The second color is more of a baby pink and the number is 08.
As you can see I have not used this one yet because the sticker is still on. I wanted to show you how it looks pre-packaged.




These two colors are great for summer. Remember, these are cream and needs to be blended out or else you will look like one of those crazy ass lady who packed on a bunch of colorful makeup.

The third item I got is the Canmake cheek highlighter. I will apply this a little bit above the apples of my cheek to brighten up my face and to give me a dewy look. Again, I love how pigmented these are.


The swatches for the highlights are the ones above the previous 2 colors.


These are great to try if you are looking for new products and if you are like me who likes to carry a lot in my bag...... these items are small enough to fit into a small makeup bag without taking up too much space.

Until next time, have a good night!

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment