Monday, March 28, 2011

Room organization in style!

Hi Everyone,

Ever since I got a puppy, I can see myself wanting to keep my room organized and clean. Mostly because I don't like her getting into a lot of my stuff. I gotta say, I have been lucky with Mochi because she doesn't like to chew on wires, shoes, or clothes. She loves boxes and papers though. Again, Hautelook has been posting a lot of cheap home decors that look amazing. I have a large range of taste when it comes to home decorations.... but then I am also a hoarder.... so it makes sense.... I guess....  One thing I enjoy shopping for are antique looking displays that brings character/story to a room. That being said, let's see what I have hauled to store my hauls....

Here are two matching decorative faux leather suitcases that are large enough for any type of storage. What I may put in there are my scarfs and belts for the first one...... for the second suitcase I am thinking about all my curling/flat irons.  
Original: $118
Sale: $45 + I have a $20 credit because they didnt have an item that I want so they gave me a full refund plus a $20 credit!!! Hautelook's service is great. Overall, I paid $25 total for both of these faux leather suitcases.

 
I like how roomy it is inside and it has an old style to it.

    
The next thing I got is a Fiona Mosaic Jewelry box. What captured my attention is the antiqueness of it. This is a very simple wooden box that has a rusty hinge and color to the wood which makes it look like it has been through a lot. The mosaic is also simply put together to make it seem like it is handmade.


Not many pieces of jewelries can fit into this box, but whatever.... the box is cute.

Lastly, these decorative boxes with tray reminds me of pieces from the Roman times...... what comes to my mine is the movie Gladiator. I guess it looks like it is made of iron steel that the Roman would wear when they go to war. Anyways, the rusty brown matches my throw pillow and it helps keep a lot of items that I have on my night stand hidden from view.

A lot of things tend to pile up in my room, but I am a person that likes to keep things organized in containers so it looks a bit more clean.

I find changing up my room once in a while is kind of fun I hope you all have a great night!

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment