Monday, March 7, 2011

OOTD: Transitioning to Spring

Hi Everyone,

Rain, Rain go away! I am done with the cold rainy weather. Spring is just around the corner...... March 14! The weather in Spring is awesome and it also feels like the day is longer. Enough of this hibernation. I need some vitamin D from the sun quick! Four months of being pale is good enough, now I need some color.
What I have been doing is slowly stocking up on my Spring wardrobe. This season I am digging light chiffon material tops and skinny cargo pants on the bottom. Again, I like to mix up different styles..... a little bit of soft and feminine with something casual chic.

When I think of Spring, I see light colors, flowers, dresses, and flow-y tops. Those are the type of items that I am looking forward to wearing this season.

To start off my transition to Spring, I am wearing a flow-y Leopard Flutter Sleeve top. It's comfortable enough to wear on a nice sunny day and when I do feel a bit cold, I can add on a sweater jacket.


On the bottom, I have on some dark blue skinny stretch twill pants. These pants are great to pair up with boots because the material is soft and easy to tuck in. 

And finally the boots. These gray strappy buckled boots are the most comfortable boots I have ever owned. The comfort is in the heels..... the thickness of the heels make the boots easy to walk in. As you can see, these boots have been through a lot because I wear them so often.



That's it for now and remember to set your clocks. Spring forward!

Good night!

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment