Monday, February 13, 2012

Black and Grey Puma "Zandy"

Hello Everyone,

Do you travel a lot? Recently, I have been traveling a lot more for work and I am always in heels. By the end of the day my feet would be in pain. I found these cute adorable flats by Puma that are so comfortable. This is great to run in if you are almost late for your flight or to just wear them casually with plain black leggings. With these shoes, I can just toss in my bag because they are so lightweight.

Its leather with breathable mesh texture on top and rubber sole.
From far away, the tip of the shoes look like a mouse.


I feel like they do fit true to size, but some people say they run small. I don't think that is true. These pair of shoes are sold in Nordstrom for $70, but I was able to find it else where for $30.




Such a relief for my feet. I wear these to the airport with my black dress pants and it doesn't look awkward at all. The best thing is they are breathable so it doesn't stink..... yeah, you know what I'm talking about, especially when I want to put them in my bag.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment