Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Jewelmint: Cupid's Kit

Hello Everyone,

I am a hopeless romantic and when it comes to Valentine's Day, I love being surprised. The best way is to show your love everyday AND make it even that much more special on Valentine's Day even though it is overrated. It's nice to see someone go the extra mile to make you feel special. This goes for both male and female. Just because you are a girl, doesn't mean the guy has to set everything up and vice versa. It's just something nice for both people to show their appreciation and love for each other.

Ok, enough of the cheesy stuff.
I did order the Cupid's Kit from Jewelmint because it was a good deal. It's $29.99 for three items: 1 of 5 Jewelmint best-sellers, 1 beauty product, and 1 Fuschia camisole. One lucky prize winner will get a rolex watch that is worth $4,000. I guess that is not me. Darn!
The package that the items came in is just a white box

The items are wrapped inside a pink tissue.

Inside the box: Joise Maran Magic Marker Lip Stain with Argan Color Stick
I have never used this before so no review at this time, but I do have swatches down below. It doesn't have much of a smell to it, but the marker lip stain seems very pigmented,

The lighter color on top of the lip stain is the color stick which is like a lip balm. As you can see, there is not much color which is kinda what I expected because you will be applying this on top of the lip stain.

1 of 5 Jewelmint Best-Seller: Lovers Only Necklace
I actually don't have this piece yet and I love it. This piece has an old antique look  and length is perfect on me. I don't like it when the necklace sits between the cleavage and it's too short to do anything with it. It's either has to be long or very short. One good thing about Jewelmint is they pay attention to detail.
The Y-chain is cute with a touch of vintage.


They also threw in a candy necklace which I haven't seen in a long time. Yummy!

The last item in the box is the fuschia camisole- I was wondering how they know my size, but it says one size fits all. Hey it fits(has spandex) but a little too bright for my taste. Wish it was baby pink. Great for summer. Quality wise, I thought it would be like Stylemint but it's not.


Just for those who are wondering, it's a spaghetti string crew neck camisole. It so bright that my eyes hurt.

This box is a good little gift to give someone to show your appreciation if they don't own too many popular pieces for Jewelmint. I am so lucky not to have received duplicate pieces because I do have a lot of jewelries from them.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

2 comments:

  1. That's such a cute gift idea! And I really like the necklace, so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's actually one of the better deals that they have.

    ReplyDelete