Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hollywood Vanity Girl

Hello Everyone,

Since I love makeup and fashion, having my own vanity is something I have always wanted.  I didn't know exactly what I want in a vanity.... all I know is it needs to standout in my room. Seeing so many different ones, I was debating whether to stick with my Hayworth furniture theme (like my lingerie drawer or jewelry armoire that I have shown in my previous blog) or should I go with more Hollywood style.

Here is the Hayworth vanity that I was debating about: It's very nice and elegant.
What I end up purchasing is the Hollywood Vanity Girl. The lights and the outlets on the vanity makes it so much easier to get ready. I don't have to bend down and look for a plug or a place to set my hot flat iron. Also, it's fun to pretend I have my own little Hollywood star room that I can use to get ready.
Great to use for any makeup tutorials!!!

When you look closely at the table, it has holes to hold my hair dryer and flat iron.

I like to keep the table of my vanity clear of clutter with just a few items for decoration. I put the flower soap there to just add some color and I have my two closeup mirrors.

A big one and a small one. I thought the small one is so adorable, I just had to get it to match.


So, that is where I will be doing must of my makeup blogs.
Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment