Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hat #1

Hello Everyone,

A friend of mine has given me some unique hats and I am loving them. I don't think they are the type I can wear out on a regular basis but definitely for a costume party. I am going to sell then on Etsy or to anyone that is interested. Message me if you would like to know more. Each hat will go for $10.

I will be posting different hats on my blog and maybe with different makeup for each style of hats.

Enjoy!

Hat #1:
This one is one of my favorite! It's black and white with a tan color base.

It has feathers, little pieces of beads, and sheer fabric for the flower petals.



I feel like I should be wearing this to the Royal Wedding in England.

Just FYI I am wearing a tube top which doesn't even match the hat. But I can see someone wearing this hat with a black heart-shaped top dress going to a very formal dinner.

Eyeshadow- Guerlain 4 color palette in Les Aqua
Lipstick: Cover Girl Blast Flipstick in 815 Flashy

Have a great night
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment