Thursday, February 9, 2012

Outfit of the Day (OOTD)

Hello Everyone,

It has been very busy for me, but I am making an effort to keep my blog updated because it's what makes me happy at the end of the day. I have not done an outfit of the day in a long time and I want to bring it back. The weather has been great in the city so I decided to wear something light.... I know it's a bit too early for shorts but hey, who is to say you can't? Break some rules! That's the fun of it.

I am loving everything and anything chiffon.
Top: Sliced Asymmetrical Chiffon Top by Last Alice
Shorts: Forever 21
Necklace: Anne Taylor

If you have trouble putting an outfit together, then you should checkout Dailylook.com. They have really good styles and are at a discounted price. The quality of the clothes are alright... similar to H & M. Dailylook.com is where I picked out my top.


The necklace is such a great find at Anne Taylor for $19.99. Easy to pair up with any outfit.

The quality of this jewelry piece is great- not too heavy, but heavy enough to where it's sturdy and not going to fall apart on you.


I paired this outfit with ankle boots, but you can also wear it with a nice sandal or loafers for a relaxed look.

And I also made chili garlic chicken last week. Yummy..... great with the sauce over rice.



Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment