Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sleek Makeup review

Hello Everyone,

It's nice to be back and blogging again. Currently, I am enjoying the 12 eyeshadow I-Divine palette from Sleek Makeup. It is very popular in the UK and the price is extremely reasonable. They do not sell this in US but can be purchased online at their website. The case is well made and great for traveling.
Inside the palette is a mix of matte and shimmer eyeshadows that can be used for any occasion. If I have to compare this to another makeup brand, it has to be the Wet n' Wild eyeshadows that I also adore. Sleek Makeup is just a step higher than Wet n' Wild because of it's nice packaging and it does not crumble as easily, however, the pigmentation is very similar.

Ok, here is the infamous Sleek Makeup palette! Hello, you can see me in the mirror.....

Storm: $10.00- majority of the colors in this palette have shimmer except for 3 that are matte. This is good for creating a natural look.

Oh So Special: $10.50- is a palette that can be worn during the day and transition to a sultry look at night. These colors suit all skin tones.
Swatches: most of the colors came out really well, just a few of them are a hit or miss.

I also am digging the tinted lip conditioner. These gloss reminds me of the MAC Tendertones in terms of the consistency, but the MAC Tendertone does smell a bit better than the Sleek Pout Polish. It is half the price of the MAC Tendertones so that makes up for it. I like the fact that the packaging is thin and light.
$6.50 each
The colors that I got are: Pink Cadillac(Top), Peach Perfection(Left), and Frosting(Right)
They feel very moist and adds a bit of tint to your lips. The lighter colors do not show up, but the darker colors do.

I also heard the blushes were better than NARS so that is the next product I would like to try from this brand.
Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment