Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Japanese Hair Color Product: Palty

Hello Everyone,

Ever since my last blog about my hair cut, I have not done anything special to take care of it. My roots were going out, the color was fading, and I was just too busy. I always find myself going back to my original color which is black. It is so much easier to take care of and I can be as lazy as I want.

To get back my natural roots, I used a Japanese hair color called Palty in number 48 Natural Black. Be careful because it is super dark. I did spill a little on the floor and I couldn't even wipe it off!! Damn!
I like this brand because it gives me exactly what I want, however, the bottle is so little that sometimes it doesn't cover my whole head. I would have to buy two boxes..... they are not cheap either.



I leave the product in for 30-45 minutes and then washed it out. My hair feels super soft like I just went to a salon.  Rate: B+ mainly because there wasn't enough product in there for my whole head.
They should have a Costco size of this!!!

Now, my hair looks health and shiny.


Have a great night! 
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment