Monday, March 5, 2012

My Side Project as MUA with Christina Wong

Hello Everyone,

I love making people feel and look beautiful! I do it more for passion than anything else. I want to thank Christina for letting me display a before and after picture of her. She is getting married soon and rarely puts on makeup. It was great working with her because she is open to anything.

Before:
Christina has very nice smooth skin. All I need was to put a small amount of foundation to cover some discoloration/hyper-pigementation which is normal in everyone. A dab of concealer for the under eye and around the nose works like magic. For the eyes, she want a simple and natural look. I contoured her nose a bit to make it more elongated so her face look longer. I also contoured her cheeks and jaw line to create more depth.

After:
Christina said she is bit tom-boyish and now she can feel pretty and feminine for her special day.


Have a nice night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment