Sunday, March 4, 2012

Revlon Colorstay Longwear Nail Enamel

Hello Everyone,

I am in love with the Revlon Colorstay nail polish. They are VERY long lasting. I am normally rough with my nails and I don't have a lot of time to paint them over once they are chipped. They would be on for several weeks looking a bit grungy, but with this new formula from Revlon, it actually stays on very well for at least a week and a half. It can get annoying when your nail polish chips the next day and this has not happened to me yet with these nail polish.

These nail polish are expensive for drugstore ($7-8) so wait until they have a buy one get one for 50% off (BOGO 50% off). Majority of the color selection that they have came out with are beautiful. I have several colors here because I am obsessed with nail polish in general AND that they are great quality. The top coat is a must have!!!! I like the Revlon topcoat much better than Seche Vite.


Color (from top photo): Clear Top Coat, Cafe Pink, Vintage Rose, Stormy Night, Marmalade, Cayenne, Rain Forest, Spanish Moss, and Red Carpet.

A closer look at the colors:



One of my favorite has to be: Cafe Pink- great for everyday wear. If there is one color I would wear to my wedding, it will be this color.


Make sure to pick up the top coat to help your nail polish stay on longer.
Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment