Sunday, May 5, 2013

GLO Brilliant Personal Teeth Whitening Device and Gels Review

Hello Everyone,

Who wouldn't like a set of nice white teeth? This will make a good gift for anyone.
I have been drinking a lot of tea and I do see it staining my teeth. I was using Crest White Strips for a while and they work great. My only complaint is my teeth will be sensitive to anything cold for a day or two every time I used them. I heard good reviews on the GLO Brilliant Personal Teeth Whitening system and the pro for me is it prevents sensitivity because it does not have carbamide peroxide or alcohol.

GLO came out in 2010 at all the Sephora stores and it was selling for about $299. Now, it cost about $199 and I was able to pick it up during the Sephora F&F so I had additional discount which made it reasonable for me to make the purchase.

The device package comes with GLO lip care to help keep your lips moist. Just apply a thin layer to your lips before using the device.

The device and the charger feels like I am charging up my ipod/iphone. Make sure to charge the GLO device before use.


It comes with one mouthpiece. You can buy additional mouthpiece if you will be sharing the device so it saves money. The mouthpiece activates light and heat to speed up the whitening process without tooth sensitivity. When it warms up, it form fits to your mouth so it's not uncomfortable. Another reason why I like this over Crest white strip, is this whitens the front and the back of your mouth, whereas the Crest White Strip is short strip that only applies to the few front teeth.


Here is a container for the mouthpiece:

Inside the package, there is a set of 10 G-vials that is good for 40 complete applications. One vial can be used for four 8-minute whitening applications. To see results, use GLO 3-5 consecutive days for a maximum of 10 days, 32 minutes/day. I definitely saw a difference on the 3rd day and by the 5th day, I was pretty pleased with the result.



It is better to store the vials in the fridge for it to last longer. Once the vial is opened, it remains active up to 7 days with the cap closed and in the refrigerator. Apply some of the gel on your teeth before activating the device.


Repeat this four times. Spit  excess saliva and rinse your mouthpiece each time.
This system also works on procelain veneers, bonded teeth, dental implants, crown of bridges. A good system to invest if you are looking for something more than the Crest White Strips.
       


Until next time,
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment