Wednesday, May 4, 2011

OOTD: Screaming Turquoise

Hi Everyone,

Wow, I am doing great this week with my blog... I know I have been slacking with just putting up two blogs a week but this week I have three so far. There is so much I want to put up and talk about.... it's just finding the time to do it. For instance, this morning I have to be somewhere for work at 8am, so I woke up at 630am to get dress and leave enough time to take some pictures to post up for an outfit of the day. As you can see I would try to take pictures early in the morning before I go to work or whenever I get a chance. Blogging does take up a lot of my time, but I really enjoy doing it. It's true that if you are passionate about something you will make time for it and this goes for anything in life.

Moving on...... today is such a gorgeous day that I had to wear a skirt. I found a great deal on the skirt I am wearing below at H&M on one of their $20 sales rack. WOOHOO!


This was a great find because the material of the skirt is so silky that it looks like it's from Nordstrom.  
To tone down the color of the skirt, I wanted a light solid color on top. The top is from Forever 21: $22.50


For the shoes, I talked about this in the previous blog of how comfortable Anne Taylor heels are. They are so comfortable that I had to grab the black and a second pair in tan/brown. I was able to purchase these heels when they were having a 40% discount. YAY!!!


I can run a mile in these heels with no problem at all! The only con is that on this pair, one of the heel tip came off.... and I will need to bring this to a shoe repair shop to have them replace the tip. I have only worn it twice too... but they are so comfortable and cute that I am willing to get the tip replaced. It didn't happen to the black ones so maybe it is just a defect.


To go along with the turquoise skirt, I didn't realize at that time my fingernails were painted the same color. The color I am wearing on my nails is from Essie called Turquoise & Caicos. So pretty!!! (looks green in this picture... but I swear it is turquoise)

Until next time.... have a great ass night!

<3 <3 <3

2 comments:

  1. I have that nail polish such a pretty color!!

    http://lizbeth612-onceuponashoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are also a nail polish lover like me! =o) <3

    ReplyDelete