Monday, May 23, 2011

Sephora 500 Points reward- TOO FACED Eyeshadows

Hi Everyone,

I have been obsessing with Too Faced Eyeshadows in the last 4 months. I find myself grabbing these more often than all my other eyeshadows.

The one I am currently using ALL the time is the Natural Eyes palette.

It has all the colors needed to create an everyday look and then some. I love everything about it.. from the box to the colors and to the texture. I don't find these falling out too much and it's soooo easy to grab with my brushes.

I have used this box every day for a month straight and I haven't made too much of dent! This is very comparable to the NAKED Palette. I love this so much that after I am done using it, I will buy another one. Actually, I have a back up box.... when I like something so much I am always afraid it's going to get discontinue so I have to get two. My favorite colors from this palette are Silk Teddy (sounds kind of frisky), Nude Beach (Yikes), Push Up, Heaven, and Sexpresso. I actually love all the colors.

Highly pigmented and the colors in here are just to die for.

Also, included in these little cute boxes are instructions cards on how to apply the colors to your lid if you are a beginner. AMAZING!!
There is one for Fashion, Classic, and Day.


I believe there are 3-4 different boxes for this line... I have 2 out of the 4 boxes but it will be nice to collect them all. =)

Here is the other palette called Naked Eye. Again, great packaging.

Fabulous natural looking colors. I haven't used this palette yet, but the colors are something I can see myself wearing everyday also. My favorites from this palette are In the Buff, Birthday Suit, Pillow Talk, Satin Sheets, Like a Virgin, and Lap Dance. Don't you just love the names of these eyeshadows?


So, to the main item. The 500 points reward that Sephora is handing out this month...... drum rolllllll...... is the Too Faced Exclusive eye shadow collection. YAY!!!
When I saw this, I went cray cray and I had to get it.
I have so many points saved up and so this is FREE for me.

It has the 4 box themes that I was talking about.... I still need to collect the Smokey Eye and Romantic Eye. I like the fact that it also includes a small tube of the eye primer.


This box includes 2 colors each of their bestselling kits. AWESOME!!!
I also like the gold rims around the eye shadow palettes. Very well done Too Faced!


Here are the swatches (On my hand, top row- sorry the swatches here are a bit messy): Push up, Satin Sheet, and Ever After. I just want to show how pigmented these colors are.... even the light colors are very pigmented.

I am happy to save up points for this reward. I am always looking for rewards that will give me the most for my money. BINGO!!!

Have a nice night!

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment