Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pier 1 Import: Should I say I am obsessed?

Hello Everyone,

I went to Pier One Import just to pick up one thing and one thing only, but I end up coming out with several items. Dont' you just hate that. I started to transition my room from Winter to Spring (I know it is still early), but I am loving this one scent that they have right now. As I was walking in, I saw a stand fill with green candles, room diffusers, fragrance beads, etc... and I just had to stop and sniff. It says Citrus Cilantro and I was curious on how it smelled. I love adding cilantro to my food but never heard of cilantro being a scent. One sniff and I feel in love with it. It's very refreshing and not too overpowering. I can see this being a kitchen or bathroom scent, but I just love it in my room.

I am not good at describing scents so I will just let you know what is in it: Blend of lemon, lime, cilantro, bergamot, grapefruit, mandarin orange, lively green basil, lime blossom, rose, jasmine, cyclamen, rosemary, coriander, fir, and musk, Yes, that is a lot of ingredients.

All of their scented items are 20% off plus I had an additional 10%. Alright!!!

I picked up Citrus Cilantro Potpourri ($14.40). It's really cute with dried orange slices and lime. It just makes your room smell so good.



The next thing I got is the Citrus Cilantro room spray ($5.60). I would spray my room before I get into bed and in the morning. The best time I love spraying my room is after I steamed my carpet because I feel the scent lingers for a longer period of time.

I also picked up Citrus Cilantro Fragrance Beads: $4 - They smell so good and look like fish eggs. That sounded kinda weird. It's also fun playing with them because you can shake them around and these oily balls just slides everywhere in the jar. Hahaha.... I don't think I am getting any better at describing this. Ok, I will shut up now.


Also, going along with the Citrus Cilantro theme, I picked up the scented tea light candles ($5.60 for a box of 30). They actually go very well with the item that I actually went in for in the first place.


I think this is enough to make my room smell like Citrus Cilantro... don't cha think?

Ok, now for the item I really went in for is the Metal Eiffel Tower Centerpiece- Paris is know as the City of Lights. This brings me back to my backpacking days in Europe.

Eiffel Tower with my Citrus Cilantro tea light candles (I also like the reflection it makes on the wall):



Now, prepare to see the Eiffel tower lit!

Even better at night!
Ta-Da!

I love making my room a place where I can de-stress and relax. So, this is my way of meditating. 

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment