Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Drugstore haul

Hi Everyone,

I decided to post up some of my latest drugstore purchases because I am loving some of the products that I got. The main reason I went to the drugstore is to buy a new stick of deodorant.... I don't know if I can ever leave the house without putting this on. While I was there I also picked up two other items that I have been wanting to try.

Deodorant is something everyone should have as a necessity.  The three things that I look for in a deodorant are how well it holds up, whether if it gets onto your clothes, and of course, it gotta smell good. I have been using this deodorant for about a year now and it hasn't failed me yet. Dove is known for making great moisturizers and to have a deodorant made by them you know your armpits will be damn well moisturized.
Dove Ultimate go fresh comes in a variety of scents but my two favorites are cucumber and promagranate.

Pros: good coverage, smells awesome, and very moisturizing
Con: $4.49 (a bit expensive for a deodorant)


Then I picked up the L'Oreal Go 360 clean deep facial cleanser. I saw this a while back but I never purchased it until now. What intrigues me is the little scrublet that it comes with. I like the idea that it comes with the scrub and that the scrub has a designated place on the bottle. I don't know why I love that idea so much..... I guess when I am in the shower I don't need another thing hanging or falling on the floor when it can be attached to the bottle.  I believe it comes in 5 different types and since this is my first time using it, I decided to go with the one that is for sensitive skin. I also want to try the deep cream cleanser that is in the pink packaging... maybe after I finished using this up.

I do have my clarisonic that I used every other day, but during the days I am not using it, I would like to use something a bit softer. This fits my need very well. It's gentle enough to use on a daily basis.

Pros: help removes dirt and makeup, unclog pores to make them look smaller, and my skin feel smoother
Con: It did break out my skin when I first used it, but after the 3rd time of use there are no signs of breakout.
$6.99


As I was walking to the register, I saw a shelf full of travel size items for 99 cents. I decided to take a look and I saw the Jergens Natural Glow. Since my legs have gotten pale over the winter, I would like to build up more color. Not only does it give your skin more color, it also works as a moisturizer.  Sometimes it's nice to try an item out for 99 cents in the travel size to see if you like it or not.

Pros: provides and even tan, it's not greasy, it doesn't smell like sun tanning lotions, makes my skin feel soft, and it's 99 cents.
Con: some people don't like the smell, but I don't think it's bad at all.

I am going to buy the bigger bottle after I am done using this.



It's always fun trying out new things.... and the best place to find inexpensive items is at the drugstore.

Night!

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment