Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My latest craze with candles from Bath and Body Works.

Hi Everyone!

Lately, I have just been obsessed with candles. I just love how candles can change the atmosphere of the room and makes you feel relaxed after a long day at work. I've talked about candles in my past blogs but they were mostly winter scents, this time it's SUMMER and that means new scented candles! I was sad to  put away my winter candles..... see ya in another 5 months! Wow.... I don't want to think about winter just yet... summer has not even arrived. I picked out four of my favorite scented candles from Bath and Body Works. In addition, I also got some cute candle holders to put it in.

I will start with my favorite: PEACH BELLINI!!! Sounds good already!
Sorry, I took off the sticker that was on the jar because it looks better without it when you place it in the candle holder. I couldn't wait to start burning it as you can see.


I love this candle so much because it burns evenly and it smells delish!!! I have a puppy and she does make my room smell like urine. She is pretty good about peeing on the pad, but sometimes she will have accidents on the carpet. I only deep clean my carpet once every 3 weeks so the smell lingers in my room.  Don't get my wrong, I do clean my carpet where she has the accident with a carpet spray, but it just doesn't clean as well as doing a deep clean. By lighting this candle, it really blocks the smell and my whole room smells like PEACH!!!!

Shown above is one of the candle holders/sleeves that I got from Bath and Body Works.
Cost: $5 - candle holder.


Here is the second one that I got. Cute little daisy prints!

Candle: $19.50 each

These candles are expensive, but when you get it during the promotion it's not quite so bad.  Currently, they are having a promotion of buy 2 for $30. I also took two surveys that was on the receipt that gave me an additional $20 off. I bought 4 candles so it was actually $10 each. YAY!!!!

My second favorite is the JUICY NECTARINE. As you can probably tell, I love the smell of peaches.

Third favorite is PINEAPPLE MANGO. The smell of this one is sooooo good in the jar, but I haven't burn it before to say it's good. Sometimes when you smell it in the jar is different when you actually use it.... so I am  actually excited to try this.

 Fourth favorite is SUMMER BERRIES. Not only does it smell good, but having this color sit inside the candle holder looks so pretty.

Yes, I love fruity scented candles for Summer and warm baked cookies for Winter.
Anything that has to do with food is all good with me. =o)

Have a nice night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment