Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mochi graduated from puppy school!

Hi Everyone,

I am such a proud mom. My little baby Mochi has finally graduated puppy school yesterday among with 5 other puppies. Too bad her dad was not able to attend. I didn't know what graduation means for a puppy, but I decided to celebrate her big day with lots of delicious treats. So, basically for a puppy to graduate from puppy school they need to pass a list of basic commands and to show that they can interact with other puppies.

On the final day, all the puppies have to leave the play pen and the trainer will call each one into the pen to take their test. Mochi was third in line and was not nervous at all. Hahaha... I am laughing at myself for saying that..... of course she wasn't nervous.... she didn't even know what's going on. Anyways, the test was about 10-15 minutes. The questions that she asked are lessons that were taught in class. For example, she would ask how comfortable is your puppy when you touch her ear, paws, and teeth? She wants to see if you can walk your dog in a straight line, does your puppy interact well with other people, whether if she comes to you when you call her, does she get distracted easily, etc... In addition, we have to demonstrate if she knows how to sit, stay, and down.

After all the puppies took their test, we gathered up in the end to get our certificates and goody bags. It was also a sad day because she won't be seeing the other puppies anymore..... they all played for a bit and said their goodbyes.... I wished I had my camera there to take a picture of her classmates.


What's in the goody bag???!!! We were given a pound of cookie treats, honey comb keychain, another petco keychain, some coupons (you all know I love coupons), a sticker that says, "I'm a proud parent of a dog training graduate."

How cute is this?


I am so jealous of all the treats that she got. I just had to take some out to take a picture. If you have not smell these dog cookies, they smell exactly like regular cookies that we eat, but they look so much more adorable.

These smell like the creme filled cookies that they sell at the store.... what's that brand called? Nabisco!

Here is Mochi... all grown up. All 4.5 pounds of her.
<3 you Mochi Ball!

<3 <3 <3

4 comments:

  1. Thank you. I just can't resist that little face of hers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to award you this reward because I enjoy your blog so much!! Truly!! :)

    http://zxenareasplace.blogspot.com/2011/04/long-overdue-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete