Monday, December 12, 2011

My Asymmetrical Bob

Hello Everyone,

Guess what? I got a haircut! I have never gotten my hair cut shorter than my shoulder length and this time I thought why not give it a try. I remember in Middle School I had a bad experience at a hair salon because the person chopped off so much more than I asked and it was actually a inch and a half above my shoulder. I looked horrible. Never again will I ever go short. From then on, I have always kept my hair to at least 2 inches past my shoulder or longer.

Recently, I have been wanting to get a haircut and after seeing one of my co-worker's hair, I decided to do it. Even my bf said to do it because either way it will grow back. So, I finally got the courage to give it a try. If I hate it, there is always extensions.

Ta-da!!


Here is the back:

It feels awkward to have a part of my neck showing.... 
Next time, I would like them to take off more hair from the back and on the side. I don't mind giving this style a few more tries before I start growing it long again.  

Something different and fun. Just happy that I did it.

Have a good night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment