Monday, December 19, 2011

SUNE- Asian Beauty store

Hello Everyone,

Sorry I have not blogged in a while due to my busy schedule but I will do my best to post at least 2-3 blogs a week. Many people ask me what I use to wash my face and I tell them I use a variety of Asian brand products. I would normally buy them online because we don't have a Mitsuwa Marketplace in the city. Yes, there is a Japantown, but it's a bit far. The online site that I normally buy my Japanese/Korean products from are either Imomoko.com, Sasa.com, Yesstyle.com, etc.

I am excited that there is a new store that just opened on Irving street in SF that sells some of the Asian products that I use. The store is called SUNE and I met the owner who is extremely nice. They also have a facebook page which will let you know if there are any promotions going on.

SUNE: 2127 Irving street, SF Ca

The store carries a lot of nice facial products and makeup that are popular in Asia.

The 1 Day tattoo eyeliner below is one of my favorite because it doesn't smear.  (I have talked about this in my previous blog)


Lioele is a very popular brand in Asia and I didn't even know they make nail polishes. Nice!



And of course, the infamous BB cream

They also sell hair coloring, fake lashes, makeup etc....


The price range at the store is similar to what you will be paying online.
They have a large inventory of products that I would like to try and the many that I have tried, I love.
Look how cute the packagings are!

The hair color that I used to dye my hair (asymmetrical bob)  is from Palty.... I forget the name of the color, but this is the box 

In a few months, I would want to get back to my natural color so I also picked this up.

In addition to my purchase, I have gotten some samples to try


I have never tried the brand Naruko before and the owner was kind enough to give me some samples. It is made from a company in Taiwan. The product below is called Job's Tears- Whitening and cooling night gelly. It feels refreshing on the face, especially after a long day. I am not too thrill about the smell, but it doesn't bother me. I can see myself purchasing this in the future.

Also from Naruko, this is an eye jelly. It actually smells better than the other one. I am just loving these product. It's very important to take care of your skin, especially around your eyes because that is where you can see the most lines. Preventive is the key to having nice skin.


I will be doing most of my skin care shopping here. It reminds me of an Asian Sephora. Also, I can't wait to try some of the makeup products. =o)

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment