Tuesday, December 20, 2011

MyGlam bag or Birchbox??



Hello Everyone,

There is a new website created by a makeup guru on Youtube named Michelle Phan that is similar to Birchbox. It is $10 a month to receive a makeup bag full of samples or 4-5 full size makeup products. I do enjoy MyGlam more because each month there will be a different makeup bag full of products and they also have Urban Decay, one of my favorite makeup brands. I will still be subscribed to Birchbox because they focus on different products that are geared towards older clienteles which I also enjoy.

MyGlam comes in a pink chrome color envelope in the mail


Inside is a cute makeup travel bag full of products. 

The makeup bag also comes with a mirror

Welcome card from Michelle Phan and other coupons that you can use to buy from Urban Decay or Mai Couture. 

A full size eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay in the color Sin. This is a very versatile color and it is also the best-selling shadows of all time.



Full size NYX matte lip cream in Istanbul (SML c06) and a sample size Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer potion


Sample size mascara from Tarte (it claims to increase lash volume by 424%)- can't wait to try it. The last item is a sample packet of blush paper by Mai Couture in Prettyful. I have never tried blush paper before so I will give it a try.

Is it worth subscribing to? Yes, it opens you to all types of brands that you may not have tried or buy. Plus you get a free makeup bag every month..... all for just $10. 

An extra perk is the stylists that are involved such as Promise, Jessica, Andrea, and Bethany from Youtube. They will be using these products to show you how to create certain looks.

Oh, and I made some pancakes from my mini Christmas pancake molds from William Sonoma. Add some syrup and it's all good!


Have a good night!
<3 <3 <3

2 comments:

  1. looks like my glam bag it's very well worth the price!
    atomicnony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I really do recommend it. However, this is their first bag. I am waiting to see what they are going to have In their second bag.

    ReplyDelete