Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My side project as MUA with Lizzie

Hello Everyone,

Here is another makeover. Fun Fun Fun! I just met Liz this past weekend and she is also Taiwanese. It was fun talking to her about Taiwan and how we both miss the food there, especially the night markets. The food there are the bomb! O-Lin, chicken blood, intestines, stinky tofu, etc... (hahaha). Can't wait for you to come back to NCAL (hope you had fun at the party)

Anyways, when I first saw her, her eyes just stood out to me (omg.... I sound like a guy..... I don't mean it in that way).  What I meant is, I want to make her eyes be one of the main focus in the pictures. Before I start applying makeup, I look at the person and see what feature stands out and then work around that. Sort of like a starting point.

Before:


Let's get to it!
Face: 
Lotion: Aveeno Face lotion SPF 30
Smashbox: face primer
Foundation: I had to mix two different shades of foundation to match her skin color. Revlon ColorStay and Palladio powder finished foundation.
Concealer: LeCosmetique (multiple concealer palette)
ELF: High Definition setting powder

Eyes: 
Urban Decay eye primer to set the eye shadows
MAC- Will go over my collection in future blog
Beauty Marked- all over lid and some on the lower lid. Purple is universal for all eye colors.
Sketch- Crease
Carbon- outer V to create the smoky eye.
Brule- Highlight
Stila- black eye liner
Stila- Sparkle water proof liquid eyeliner in Royal
Eyelash- NYX






Cheeks: LeCosmetique (Multiple Blush Palette) 
Benefit: Hoola
Laura Geller: Bright- n- Balance (My favorite product to create a nice glow)
Mark- Touch and Shine to create more shine and color
Eyebrow- Anastasia eyebrow kit
Lipstick: L'Oreal Fairest Nude
MAC- Plushglass in Girl Loves Boy
(Oy, there is MOCHI- she loves makeup too)

Here is Liz
Photographer: Ryan Chua
MUA and Hair: Diana Su

My signature look is to create a dewy looking finish to the skin.





Hope y'all like it
Have a good night!

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment