Sunday, December 4, 2011

My side project as MUA with Chloe

Hello Everyone,

I had another great time working with a beautiful model named Chloe. She is starting her own business line in lingerie called POISON (ooohhh sexy.... I can't wait). I can see the passion she has in becoming an entrepreneur. After meeting her for a day, I feel like she is a sister to me. It was a pleasure to work with her and hopefully in the future we can work together again and then..... maybe I can transform you into a smurf.... inside joke.

Model: Chloe
Photographer: Ryan Chua
MUA and Hairstylist: Diana Su

Thank you Chloe for letting me get a face shot of you without makeup. =o)

Chloe's face has very sharp angles which I want to focus on when I do her makeup. By contouring her face, it makes her beautiful feature stand out in pictures. I will only be showing face pictures or it may be too sexy for my blog. =o)

Products that I used on her: 
Face: Aveeno SPF 30 face lotion
Smashbox face primer
Mixed of different foundation to get close to her natural color- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Makeup and L'Oreal Visible Lift
ELF- Setting powder
Laura Geller Balance-n- Brighten Tan to give her a dewy glow on her skin (My all time favorite!)

Eyes: We want that Victoria's Secret bedroom smoky eye look. I used a simple palette from VS that only cost $15. The color pay-offs are great! 
I used the two colors on the left:
Top color for all over lid
Middle color to create depth and to smoke it out
Mixed the white and beige color on the bottom for her highlight.

Blush: Le Cosmetique Blush set
Bronzer: Benefit Hoola for contouring



Chloe getting her hair did by me!

Alright here are some of her sexy photo shoots by Ryan.












Thank you and David for buying lunch! Yummy!
Have a good night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment