Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What I got for Christmas!

Hello Everyone,

I hope all of you had a great time with your family and love ones. Happy Holiday!
Christmas is about spending time with your family, but getting/giving presents are extra perks. I want to share with you what I got before I start using them.

Here it goes..........

Guess what these are? If you are into makeup, you will probably know what they are.

They are makeup brushes from Sigma Beauty. Makeup brushes are a great to invest in because they can last forever if you take care of them properly.
My bf got them for me. What a sweetheart. This is the eye kit brush set which I think is one of the essentials to have in your makeup kit. There are 7 brushes... oops I forgot to hold up one more brush...
It has the eye liner brush, pencil brush, tapered blending brush, eye shading brush, large shader brush, small angle brush, and medium angled shading brush all for $52. This is a great price and the quality is very comparable to MAC.


Synthetic Precision Kit: Precision flat brush, Precision round brush, Precision angled brush, and Precision angled brush - $42. These are great for smoothing out concealers around the eyes, around the nose, contouring the hollow of the cheeks and sides of the nose, etc... Good to get to small crevasses that your large concealer brush cannot.


Synthetic Kabuki Kit: Flat kabuki brush, Round kabuki, Angled kabuki, and tapered kabuki- $56. This set is similar to the set above but larger. These brushes gives your face a high definition effect, especially if you are in front of a camera or for photos. Can be used for both powder and liquid foundations.

To extend the life of your brushes, they need to be deep cleaned on a bi-weekly or monthly basis depending on how often you use them. I use brush cleanser to clean my brushes daily and for deep cleaning, I will use baby shampoo to get rid of all the buildups. The part I hate the most is drying them. Sometimes they don't feel dry the next day when I need to use them again so I also asked for a dry n' shape. This will help your brushes dry in 4-6 hours AND help keep their shape- $29

With everything, Sigma also give out a complimentary blending brush. I like this brush so much that I use this instead of my other blending brushes.

Next are gifts from my brother and my sister. They are the best! I got a gift card to Nordstrom, 2 warm fuzzy socks, Shea butter lotion, and a cupcake scented candle. My feet are always cold during the winter so these socks will definitely help keep them warm. With the lotion it will keep my feet moist and soft. Of course, I love candles, especially with cookie, cupcake, or anything sweet scented are my favorite.

My sister gave me two bottles of lotion that smells so good. Country Chic (one of the best lotion) and Japanese Cherry Blossom

Wait... Mochi also go some presents too!
My parents got her an awesome dog necklace/collar from BB Simon. She is so spoiled. They are very well made with real leather and swarovski crystals. Pink is her favorite color.

I like how the collar is pink and has some silver leather peaking out in random places.

Mochi also got more toys!
Her daddy got her a cute squeaky moose wearing a scarf.
Her uncle and aunty her a bag of pink toys. 

She is a very happy puppy!

I put on a red bow on the top of her head and she hates it so much that she pulled it off. Now her hair is all over the place..... just the way she likes it. Such a trouble maker.

Oh and another thing I got for Christmas is this new layout for my blog. Thank you Ryan!
Alright, have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment