Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Winging It Earring from Mark.

Hello Everyone,

I have some people requesting for me to put up some pictures of the Winging It Earring from Mark and I thought this is the best time to do it because it looks great with a lot of the Holiday dresses. It is $16 on my website at http://dsu.mymarkstore.com. There are two colors: Hematite/Fuschia and Goldtone/Black. I thought the fuschia color looks the best and it stands out more.

This is such a beautiful piece. It has an antique feel to it and the color looks great on any skin tone. I know I am not dressed appropriately for this because it is definitely for an evening out and will look very nice with a dress.




Here is the Goldtone/black

Feel free to checkout other pieces too!
Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. Did they ever make a matching necklace?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete