Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Live 105s BFD concert OOTD

Hello Everyone,

It was such a nice weather last weekend to go to a concert. I heard the tickets were sold out and I was glad my friend and I were able to get our hands on some tickets a few months before. If you have not been, I would recommend you to go next year. We met some wonderful ladies who have been going to these concerts since 2009 and ever since then they haven't missed a BFD concert.

At the main stage just to name a few: Awolnation, Passion Pit, Silversun Pickups, and Thirty Seconds to Mars were all playing that day. There were other bands such as Jimmy Eat World, Youngblood, etc..
Of course one of my friend's boyfriend is in a band called Mister Loveless.

It was a hot hot day and I decided to wear shorts and a light blazer with a fedora hat to help block the sun.

Fedora: Banana Republic
Blazer: Lauren Conrad
Tank: Brandy Melville
Shorts: Brandy Melville
  


Alright, this is when I had little too much to drink.....





Until next time, 
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment