Thursday, May 9, 2013

Maybelline LIMITED EDITION Color Tattoos Summer 2013 Review

Hello Everyone,

Maybelline LIMITED EDITION color tattoo for Summer 2013 is out at your local drugstores. I am still hunting down 6 more colors, but I am happy to be able to show you 3 out of the 8 colors.


These colors are cool, crisp,  and have the duochrome effect which can look very pretty in moderation. I do think some colors are more pigmented than others so be aware. I like wearing them alone just to keep them simple, but they will also look nice as a base. What I really love about these Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadows is their staying power. Once they are dry, there is no way of moving them unless you use a makeup wipe.

The three colors I was able to get are: Lavish Lavender, Icy Mint, and Seashore Frost.

My favorite out of the 3 shades is the Lavish Lavender.

I am not sure if I completely like them mostly because they were hard to swatch and some of them I need to swatch 3-4 times to get to the color I have above.
Overall, I would only pick up the colors that I feel are most pigmented and for the other colors, I can live without.

I am soooooo happy to finally get my papasan from Pier 1 Imports for my room. I have always wanted one and they are finally on sale. My favorite color for furnitures is white so I had to get the white papasan cushion. This is where I will be lounging when I just want to relax and read my magazines or books.

Mochi already thinks this is her bed.

My diet for this week is mainly bone marrow and broad bean soup. Yum! I just love any type of soup.

Until next time, 
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment