Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mother's Day Gift: L'OCCITANE Almond Shower Oil and Almond Milk Concentrate Review

Hello Everyone,

Mother's Day is coming up and there are many great gifts to give your mother. I celebrated Mother's Day last weekend and I got my mom something from L'occitane.
L'occitane started in Provence, south of France and it is known for its beautiful landscapes.  There are fields of lavender and almond trees which are two of their most popular scents.

I have used the almond shower oil for a few months now and my skin feels moist, soft, and smooth. It is not greasy at all and easy to wash off. This is basically a shower gel with oil. The almond scent is very mild, but enough for you to enjoy the smell.

This is my second set.

This time, I bought the full size bottle and once I am done with that I will just need to buy the refills. It is great to use when you want to pamper yourself once in a while.

I would recommend the shower oil with the Almond Milk Concentrate. This will help keep lock in the moisture and continue to keep your skin feeling smooth. The light, silky texture absorbs quickly and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy at all. 
When L'occitane came out with a Mother's Day gift set with this collection, I just had to get it for my mom. The box is gorgeous and it also came with an Almond Delicious Hand lotion and a massager. 


A gift like this, your skin will definitely feel pampered.
In the store and online, they also have other gift sets and most of them are running out of stock so I would recommend you to check them out soon if you are thinking about getting a set for yourself or for your mom.

Until next time, 
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment