Monday, May 13, 2013

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum Deluxe Refillable Edition and Flowerbomb La Vie En Rose

Hello Everyone,

Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's out there!

If you didn't get your mom anything and maybe still thinking about a late present, Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb is a nice gift to give.
I have heard people rave about the eau de parfum from Viktor and Rolf, so here is my take on it.

The packaging is awesome. I really like the way they have their initials in a wax seal "like" image on the box.

The first Flowerbomb was released in collaboration with L'Oreal in 2005. This perfume suppose to release an explosion of floral scents once you spray it on. The bottle is in a shape of a grenade and again with the wax seal logo on the side. The one I picked up from Nordstrom is the refillable edition. The concept is once the bottle is empty, I can bring it to Nordstrom for them to fill it up at a cheaper price instead of buying a new bottle. Now, for the scent, I really do enjoy it. In the beginning the smell is quite strong, but after 20 minutes it's perfect. The smell softens to beautiful scent that is both feminine and sexy.

The notes are: Sambac Jasmine, Centifolia Rose, Carrleya Orchid, Ballerina Freesia, and Patchouli
It's a mix of sweet and floral.

They also just came out with the Flowerbomb La Vie En Rose that is in a smaller grenade bottle. It has a refreshing and sophisticated floral scent. This will make a great Spring/Summer scent for day and night wear. This has more citrus scent than the original Flowerbomb.





Which one do I like more? I like both because they can be worn for different occasions, however, I am leaning more towards La Vi En Rose. It's more versatile and not as overpowering than the original Flowerbomb.

I am also loving my shirt from Brandy Melville: Bitch don't kill my vibe (heard of that song?). I think this is good to wear to a concert, but I would also wear this on the weekend.


Until next time,
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment