Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Personal Microderm (PMD) review

Hello Everyone,

If you are all about skin care or wants to improve the look of your skin, Personal Microderm (PMD) is a great tool to use at home instead of spending a lot of money in going to get microdermabrasion. For me, I like to take preventive measures to keep my skin looking firm and smooth. I do have hyper pigmentation and some sun spots because when I was younger I was never told to put on sun screen to protect my skin.

I have been using PMD for about 3 weeks now and I can see the difference. PMD works the same as microdermabrasion by exfoliating the dead skin cells from the outer most layer of the skin. The skin rejuvenates with new collagen growth and cell renewal. Overall, it minimize the appearance of fine lines, enlarged pores, blemishes, and wrinkles.

What I like the most about the system is when I apply my toner and moisturizer at night, I feel my skin absorbs the moisture so much better. Not only does it help get rid of old skin cells, you get your money's worth when your skin absorbs those expensive moisturizers that you use.

The kit comes with 3 sample packets of the PMD cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. Out of the three, I do like the moisturizer the most.

The kit also comes with caps and discs for the face and body. It is recommended for the user to watch the dvd that is in the kit first, even though it is very easy to use.

There are three different types of discs: sensitive, medium, and coarse depending on your preference. Once the disc becomes dull after several uses, you can buy more on their website: http://www.personalmicroderm.com/
Only use PMD once a week because using it too many times is not good for your skin.

PMD does work well and saves you a lot of money in the long run. I also like the idea of using this in the comfort of your own home instead of going to the clinic.

Since I do have my own toner and moisturizer, I use those instead. 
Moisturizer: I use the Olay Fresh Effects during the day and at night I use my Lancome Genifique. Toner: I like to stick with my Lancome exfoliating toner.

It feels really nice to have healthy looking skin.
Until next time, 
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment