Wednesday, May 8, 2013

New L'OREAL Miss Candy Spring/Summer 2013 Nail Polish and Infallible Eyeshadows

Hello Everyone,

Drugstore makeup has been stepping up their game. L'Oreal just came out with their Spring/Summer 2013 collection called Miss Candy and the colors really do look like starburst candy. It's fun, bright, and just full of happy colors.



There are many items in this collection, but I was only able to get my hands on some of them.
The Infallible eyeshadows are amazing and last up to 24 hours. I do feel they are the same quality, if not, better than high end eyeshadows. The two colors I picked up are: With a Twist (Purple) and Cherie Merie (Coral)


I like both shades and they are very pigmented. Really worth the price!!! So much cheaper than the Armani Eyes to Kill. For these eyeshadows, it can be used wet or dry.


For the nail polish, I picked up 3 shades: Mango Mamma, Lilac Coolers, and Bananarama Love. Such cute names.  

I have on Mango Mamma and I feel the nail polish is sheer so I had to apply 2-3 coats to make it more opaque. It has a jelly look to them once they are applied to you nails. Overall, I do like them mainly because they are fun to wear for the summer.

Until next time,
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment