Tuesday, September 27, 2011

ASTONISH FASHION AND ART MAGAZINE: Issue One- Love, Lust, Desire

Hello Everyone,

Wow, I am posting two blogs today.... Yay!
I want to say congrats to my friend Ryan Chua for publishing his first Fashion and Art Magazine called ASTONISH. It's a magazine that showcase talents and creativities from photographers and models all over the world. I am happy to say that the magazine is out on newsstands NOW. Go grab one!

First Issue: Love, Lust, Desire

The first thing I notice about this magazine is the thickness of the pages. The material speaks for itself. In other words, it is made with good quality paper. Instead of your regular Cosmo and InStyle Fashion magazines, this one definitely stands out as a coffee table magazine. I find myself throwing my Cosmo, Allure, Lucky magazines in the recycling bin after reading it, but ASTONISH magazine is something you can leave on the table as part of a decorating piece to your room.

Just a sneak peek of what is exactly in the magazine....




On shelves now!

Here are the people that worked on this magazine

Congrats again!

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment