Monday, September 19, 2011

Must have Fall scents for your room

Hello Everyone,

What are your favorite Fall/Winter scents? My favorite scents are sugarcookie, homemade cookies, pumpkin pie, pumpkin patch, spiced cake, etc... everything of that nature. They are back in the store and it's time to stock up. Having candles burning in my room calms me down. Some people like getting massages, but I like having my room smell like pumpkin pies or baked cookies. I just know it puts me in a good mood.

Here are my MUST haves for FALL(you will always see these in my room during this time of the year- guaranteed!)

Starting from the back, I got the potpourri from Bed Bath and Beyond in the scent Spiced Pumpkin. These normally last about 2-3 months, however, I like to change them out after 2 months.

Of course with the potpourri's I need a nice container to store them. What's nicer than a glass decorated with Fall leaves that is on SALE? =o)

The two brands that I buy candles from are Yankee Candles and Slatkin and Company. They have all the best scents. Here is one of my favorite, Pumpkin Pie. Smells awesome.

Currently, I am burning Pumpkin Patch from Bath and Body Works.

As you can see, I can't get enough of these scents so I had to get the room spray too. Yeah, I feel like I am at point of being obsessed.... candles, potpourri, and room sprays.
I want my room to smell like Pier 1 Import during this time of the year.

I don't want to sound really bad, but I also have my car freshener smell like Pumpkin Pie.
I think I will just leave it at that.

Have a great night. I know I will with my room smelling soooooo good.

<3 <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. This is very amazing and i find it interesting. love it...

    __________________________
    Ashley of Eyelash Enhancer

    ReplyDelete