Tuesday, September 20, 2011

ROSS: a place to find great decorating items for your room

Hello Everyone,

I picked up a few items from ROSS that I find are great deals. Adding some colors to a room can really change the ambiance and provide a cozier space. Recently, I have been finding myself in wanting to redecorate my room and hopefully, the house. It's important to find sale or bargain items because it can easily be an expensive hobby.


 In my room, I had plain white walls and they look very dull. Now, by adding some simple wall art stickers (aka decal stickers) it looks more lively. The wall art stickers are very cheap and can be found anywhere. The reason I like using it is because it is easy to put up and take down without ruining the paint.

Also, a painting can make a big difference. This painting of Audrey Hepburn is from ROSS and it cost $12.99.
Before:                                                           After:



At ROSS, I also bought two ottomans. They are made out of a soft, velvet texture with nice big sparkling jewels embedded. They are $9.99 each. I am very surprised on how well it is made for that price. My puppy loves sitting on these.

The pink and black ottoman with the jewels just make everything come together with my Hayworth jewelry armoire and dresser. 


 Have a great and peaceful night.
<3 <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful content. You share a very good idea.

    Best Regards,
    Ashley of Eyelash Enhancer

    ReplyDelete