Sunday, September 25, 2011

September Birchbox

Hello Everyone,

Another month, another gift for myself. =o)
This month is Birchbox's one year anniversary. The box contains items that reflect Birchbox personality which I think summarized what they are about. I am so glad they are doing well and I am looking forward to more beauty surprises every month.

Seeing the pink box makes me happy!

Some people get different items than what I have inside my box depending on how you answer the questions when you signed up. I also like to look at their website to see other items that were sent out this month that I didn't get in my box. This is just a habit. Inside my Birchbox are....

Incoco Nail Polish Applique.... this is very similar to Sally Hansen Salon Effects. It's real nail polish on a strip and it fits all nails. I am excited that I got the Zebra print.


A Friendship Bracelet from Birchbox.
It's very simple but looks nice when you pair it up with other bracelets or it can be worn alone.

Rose Hand Cream from Jurlique.
I don't use hand cream very often, however, I can see myself using this because it smells soooooo good.
It has a nice scent that I don't find too overpowering because I am not big on rose/floral scented creams. This one is definitely an exception.

Another small surprise.....

And inside this small package are.....
Attimo Eau De Toilette from Salvatore Ferragamo. It has a refreshing sweet floral scent that will be nice to wear on a dinner date in Hawaii or somewhere relaxing.

Colorescience Pro- mineral powder SPF 30 in medium. I like the fact it has SPF 30 and helps mattifies my skin after I apply my foundation. I am between a light and a medium, but I prefer the medium to give me a bit of color.

The last item is Jouer Lip Enhancer- it does all three: hydrate, plump, and condition your lips. How fantastic is that? I like the way it feels and my lips do look a little bit plumper without the tingly sensation that other lip plumpers have. An item that I can see myself re-purchasing.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Such a wonderful items you share. Actually I like the nail polish it has a unique design.

    Best Regards,
    Ashley
    Eyelash Enhancer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciated your posted article. It is really good to read someone like this. thanks for sharing.You can also visit my posted topic articles which is about Dark Circles Under Eyes and beauty tips as well.

    ReplyDelete