Friday, September 30, 2011

Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour: Peridot

Hello Everyone,

Here is a quick blog about the a nail polish that I am currently obsessed with. I have never bought any Chanel nail polish before, but after seeing this color on display, I just couldn't resist.

I have heard mixed feelings about this..... some people complained that it chips easily and others loved it. I am in between. I adore the color very very much (of course, that is why I bought it), but the formula is like any other nail polish that I have used. I have a large nail polish collection so to compare this to my OPIs, I feel that OPIs last longer. The strong duochrome color is what I am impressed with. I have not seen anything with two main colors being so visible. It has both olive-gold and blue-green colors that show up in certain lightings.


The color reminds me of a beautiful shiny green chrome beetle. For me to spend $25 on a nail polish it has to be a color that I have never seen before from other nail polish brand and it's a limited edition. Still, I feel it is expensive.  I better wear this color often to get my use out of it.

I heard a lot of places are sold out of this and people are selling it on ebay for more than $25. I know the mall that I went to still has it so if you are looking for this color, make sure you call your nearby nordstorm first before going.

This is a great color to transition to Fall.

Have a great weekend.

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment