Monday, September 12, 2011

Getting ready for Fall: starting with one nail polish at a time!

Hello Everyone,

It's after Labor Day and Fall is almost here. YAY!!! I am so excited that I have already picked out my nail colors for this season. Essie has a variety of colors to pick from and I was going crazy not knowing which ones I want, but eventually I was able to solve that dilemma (sarcasm).

Moving on..... the current color that I am wearing is called Shifting Power. It's a nice gold color that matches almost everything and anything. This will definitely be my go-to color if I want to wear something light on my nails this season.

So, the rest of the colors that I end up choosing are:

From Left to Right: Mink Muffs, Power Clutch, Little Brown Dress (this color looks so nice in the bottle even though it is hard to see it in the picture), Shifting Power, Over the Top, Hot Coco, and Wicked.

I can't wait to put all these beautiful colors on my nails......also, I got these for a great price too! *doing the happy dance*

Have a good night!

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment